Keeping your kids safe on their iPod Touches, iPads and iPhones
Monday, 12 November, 9:15am - 10:30am in the Library
Do you know if your children are safely using their iPod Touch, iPad or iPhone? Can they access websites, apps and features that are not really appropriate for their age?
Come along to this one-hour session to find out essential information for all parents whose primary and early secondary school children have any of these devices.
Tell your friends! All parents should be armed with this information.
At this interactive, informative session, we will address the specifics of how to set up parental controls on Apple Mobile devices - in particular, how to use the great new Screen Time features that arrived in September 2018 as part of iOS 12.
We will also touch on the following topics:
Steps to view class availability and to book online:
- Click the BOOK NOW button
- Choose the number of spots you require in the Quantity field.
- Click Sign Up for the class that you require.
- Fill in your details. Make sure you enter your email address correctly.
- Select Complete Appointment to confirm your booking for the information session.