Keeping your kids safe on their Apple iPod Touches, iPads and iPhones
Friday 28th July, 9:00 - 10:00 am in the School Hall
Do you know if your children are safely using their iPod Touch, iPad or iPhone? Can they access websites, apps and features that are not really appropriate for their age?
Come along to this one-hour session to find out essential information for all parents whose primary and early secondary school children have any of these devices.
Tell your friends! All parents should be armed with this information.
At this essential session for parents, we cover:
Steps to view class availability and to book online:
- Click the BOOK NOW button
- Choose the number of spots you require in the Quantity field.
- Click Sign Up for the class that you require.
- Fill in your details. Make sure you enter your email address correctly.
- Select Complete Appointment to confirm your booking for the information session.