Files, folders and Finder on the Mac - Monterey Edition 2022 (Paperback)
Learn about managing all your files on your Mac in this 65-page guide - how to organise them into folders, find them when you need them, and save new files to new or existing folders. Understand all the main storage areas on your Mac and the grea features of your file manager, Finder. Here's what we cover in this latest 2022 edition, for macOS 12 Monterey.
Here are the main topics that we cover:
- Understanding folders and files
- Opening finder
- Exploring finder - the sidebar
- Exploring finder – main folders
- Exploring finder – view options
- A look at the finder toolbar
- Finder preferences
- Navigating finder
- Sharing a file from finder
- Previewing files
- Selecting multiple files
- Creating folders
- Renaming a file or folder
- Copying and moving
- Searching for a file/document
- Smart folders
- Opening and saving within apps
- Managing finder windows
- Getting information about a file
- Working with external storage
This paperback is available for pickup from iTandCoffee in Camberwell (Melbourne, Australia), or can be delivered to any location in Australia (delivery fees apply).
We can also ship to other countries.
Those who are located in the US and other locations can choose to order directly via our publisher Blurb, for delivery to any location in the world. Shipping costs direct purchases from the publisher are generally less than those applicable to purchases from iTandCoffee.