Check out all the technology areas we can help you with ...
- Assistance with using and setting up your iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple computer, or your Windows computer - if your child's school now uses iPads, we can help - both them, and you!
- iPad 'Teach the teacher' sessions in schools, for teachers who are new to iPads
- Assistance with upgrades and regular updates to your technology products.
- General technology advice - eg. what is an Apple TV, should I get one, should I get an Apple or Windows computer, which one should I get, etc
- Information about useful technology apps, tools and tips for Mums.
- Getting organised with Evernote
- Dropbox, OneDrive, Office365, Google Drive
- Mail issues - migrating your personal or business mail to Gmail or Outlook
- Education and discussion about teens (and tweens) and technology - especially understanding and managing Facebook and online safety.
- Advice and guidance on setting up spreadsheets, and using word processing and presentation tools.
- Advice and assistance with setting up a website (or we can set it up for you!)
- Photobooks - we love preparing Photobooks for you!
- And more - just ask! We can cover both Apple and Windows technologies.
27 Sycamore St, Camberwell, Victoria Australia
Call 1300 885 420
to book an appointment or class, or to enquire about our services and products
SENIORS CARD WELCOME HERE:
Seniors Card holders qualify for a 10% discount on all classes booked and paid for online (excludes PTT sessions and classes already discounted during COVID-19 crisis). To activate the discount at the time of booking, select Redeem Coupon or Gift Certificate and enter 10OFFSEN before selecting Pay Now.
© 2012-2023 iTandCoffee Pty Ltd. All rights reserved ACN: 606 340 434