List of topics in this tutorial series
(To watch these videos, you must be a Premium member of the iTandCoffee Club or have purchased access here)
In part 1 of the 4-class series, we go on a 'guided tour' of the Mac so that you can find your way around, and find the things you need. We look at preferences, key areas, features and options, and more - a great way to get started! Here are a couple of sample videos to check out first - no purchase required. • 1-1 Introduction to 'A Guided Tour of the Mac' • 1-2 Starting, Stopping, Restarting, Sleeping
Important: Please be aware that the sizes of the topic videos range from 2-30MB. It is recommended that these videos are only watched over a Wi-Fi connection.
Are you having trouble accessing these videos?
For the Exploring Further videos, you need to purchase access or be an iTandCoffee Club Premium member?
Become an iTandCoffee Club Premium member to have access to ALL iTandCoffee class videos, tutorials, guides and more. Or, purchase access to these tutorials here
For iTandCoffee Club Members - Some Handy Hints from the Library
- The Downloads stack has gone missing from the Dock on my Mac
- Enabling the right-click on your Mac's mouse or trackpad
- Where is Ctrl-Alt-Del on my Mac for Force Quitting mis-behaving apps
- How to manage the Apps appearing in your Mac's Dock
- Stopping all those apps from automatically starting when your Mac starts up
iTandCoffee is at 34 High Street Glen Iris 3146, Victoria Australia
Call 1300 885 420 or (03) 9886 0814
© 2012-2018 iTandCoffee Pty Ltd. All rights reserved ACN: 606 340 434