Getting Started on and Hosting Zoom Meetings - Videos and Resources
Videos and PDF guide for those looking to use Zoom in business, committees, telepractice etc., who need to gain a deeper understanding of setting up secure meetings and the features and settings available when running a meeting.
Your purchase includes access to a web page that provides:
- Getting Started on Zoom video - a 66 minute video that covers use of Zoom in personal and business life, and includes a look various security and privacy settings and features (also available as separate video below)
- Setting up & Hosting Zoom Meetings video - 29 minute video that focusses on secure meeting setup and options for managing your meeting and its participants
- Customising your Waiting Room video - Short 3-min video tutorial
- PDF of the presentation from the class
- Suggested email wording for use when inviting people to a Zoom meeting (how to download/install, connect etc) and for confirming meeting details on day of meeting
- A 'Getting Started' PDF guide that can be sent to clients or anyone else who needs help getting set up with Zoom.
- A PDF guide about security on Zoom - especially for use in Business.
You will receive an email asking you to set up a password, then will be able to access the applicable webpage by entering your email address and the password.
Visit itandcoffee.com.au/videos to find the Zoom video.