Microsoft Excel Bootcamp Part 2 - Access to Video (30 days)
Purchase 30 days' access to the video of Part 2 of the Microsoft Excel Boot Camp.
In this second session of our Microsoft Excel Boot Camp, we use the example of a customer list, looking at:
- entering some simple data into your list;
- re-sizing columns and rows (manually and using ‘autofit’);
- text wrapping, entering different types of data into cells (eg text, integers, numbers, dates, dollars);
- how to select one or more cells (or whole rows / columns);
- formatting cells (size, bold, colour, background colour, number format, date format);
- selecting rows, columns and cells;
- inserting and deleting columns and rows.
We then look at some basic formulae for adding the content of rows and columns, and how to copy formulae and formatting across the multiple cells.