Microsoft Excel Bootcamp Part 3 - Access to Video (30 days)
Purchase 30 days' access to the video of Part 2 of the Microsoft Excel Boot Camp.
In this third session of our Microsoft Excel Boot Camp, we create a standard invoice with calculations for GST and totals and look at
- how to format this invoice as an A4 sized page to include a business logo and business details;
- how to set up your invoice for entry of the items you wish to charge for;
- setting rows and columns to automatically calculate GST and totals;
- hiding the grid lines in printed version; including borders around required areas;
- turning the invoice into a Template that you can use over and over and how to access that template when you need it;
- setting up your worksheet so that it fits to a single page width;
- converting that invoice into a PDF that you can send via email and/or save somewhere on your computer/device.