Organising Photos (new AND old) on the iPad and iPhone (30 day's access)
We all end up with so many digital photos! And most of us have boxes/albums of old photos that we would love to see in digital format.
In this 70-minutes video, we look a how to organise all those photos on the iPad & iPhone, covering the following topics:
- Latest changes under iOS/iPad OS 14
- Understanding the wonderful 'timeline' feature and Apple's standard albums
- Discovering all your People
- Creating your own Albums
- Searching for photos
- Sharing your photos
- iCloud Photos and sync’ing those photos to other devices
- Scanning old photos directly into your iPhone or iPad Photos library
This purchase will provide you with 30 day's access to this video.
(Important Note. If you are an iTandCoffee Club member with Online or Premium membership, you already have access to this video - no need to purchase this access.)
If you are not already a member of the iTandCoffee Club, you will be set up with an account on the iTandCoffee website and you will receive an email asking you to set a password. Sign-in using this account will be required to access the video, available from the Videos page on the iTandCoffee website.