All sorts of handy tips about the Mac - Big Sur Edition 2020 (PDF download)
This is such a handy 54-page guide, giving your all sorts of tips like : how to screen shot, using the Preview for so many things, printing and PDFS, hidden keys (such as currency symbols, letters with accents), keyboard shortcuts, lots of useful built-in apps, great apps to get from the App Store, and more.
Here are the main topics covered in this latest, macOS 11 Big Sur edition.
- Taking screen images (screen capture)
- Insert a photo from your iphone/ipad
- Quickly tidying a messy desktop
- Creating a pdf from any image/s or document
- The preview app viewing & editing images/pdfs
- Hidden keys on the keyboard
- Symbols and emojis
- Quicktime player
- Other useful built-in apps
- Some apps worth adding
- Fixing a slow Mac
Your purchase is of a PDF version of this guide. You will receive a link to this guide and will be able click that link to download the file. The file will be able to then be found in the Downloads area associated with your Web Browser. If you need assistance with this understanding where to find your downloads, you can book an appointment with iTandCoffee at www.itandcoffee.com.au/appointment-request.html.