Introduction to OneDrive and SharePoint on Mac - Video classes
OneDrive and Sharepoint (and Microsoft 365) tend to be such a mystery for many who must use them for business or education. As a result, a lot of users are not making the most of these great tools for storing and sharing information.
This 4-part video series from iTandCoffee will help you unravel this mystery, so that you can better understand and use both OneDrive and SharePoint and the features they offer. We start from the basics of 'what is the cloud' and work through OneDrive and its features, then move onto SharePoint.
Our discussions around using OneDrive and SharePoint on your computer focus on Mac computers. (See separate product that focusses on Windows computers.)
Here's a summary of the topics that are covered ...
- What is OneDrive (and what is 'the Cloud')?
- How to install and use OneDrive on your Windows computer
- Great features like Sharing and Version History
- How OneDrive can save you storage space on your computer
- OneDrive on your computer and Office apps
- Accessing your OneDrive via any Web Browser
- Accessing the rest of your Microsoft 365 - including SharePoint
- What is SharePoint, what is it for and how do you navigate it?
- Understanding Document libraries - and how to sync them to your computer
- Accessing OneDrive and Sharepoint in Office (even without sync'ing)
- OneDrive on your mobile device - including a really handy feature
- Securing your OneDrive
Your purchase gives you 3 months' access to these videos - about 2.25 hours of content (each of the 4 parts around 30 minutes), with slideshows available with each video.
Join The iTandCoffee Club as a Premium member to save 60%! Online members save 40%, Plus and Basic members save 25%
- Here's the Coupon Code for Premium.
- Here's the Coupon Code for Online.
- Here's the Coupon Code for Plus and Basic
And if you are not sure what membership you currently hold, enter your membership email here to receive an email that provides your membership details..