A Guided Tour of the Mac - Ventura Edition 2023 (Paperback)
This 51-page easy-to-read guide will help get you started on your Mac computer, so that you are able to find your way around, understand what all the major areas and functions are, and learn about how to customise your Mac to suit your preferences.
Updated to reflect all the latest functionality provided under macOS Ventura.
Here are the main topics that we cover
- What are you running on your mac?
- Your mac and its ‘user accounts’
- Let’s start with the 'Apple' menu
- What are your preferences - the new System Settings
- Turning your mac on and off
- Sleep and password settings
- Does your mac allow you to ‘right-click’?
- Let’s talk about files and folders
- The desktop
- The dock
- Menus and the menu bar
- Connecting to wi-fi
- The app store on your mac
- Mission control
- Let’s talk gestures – scrolling, swiping & more
- The bin (or trash can)
- Some common keyboard shortcuts
This paperback is available for delivery to any location in Australia (delivery fee applies).
If you are local to iTandCoffee in Camberwell (Melbourne), we may have copies in stock and available for pickup. Call 1300 885 420 or email email@example.com to check what we have in stock and to arrange purchase and pickup.
Those who are located outside Australia can order directly via our publisher (Blurb), for delivery to any location in the world. Shipping cost varies according to your location and the shipping option you choose.