A Guided Tour of the Mac - Monterey Edition 2022 (Paperback)
This 52-page easy-to-read guide will help get you started on your Mac computer, so that you are able to find your way around, understand what all the major areas and functions are, and learn about how to customise your Mac to suit your preferences.
Updated to reflect all the latest functionality provided under macOS Monterey.
Here are the main topics that we cover
- What are you running on your mac?
- Your mac and its ‘user accounts’
- Let’s start with the 'Apple' menu
- What are your preferences?
- Turning your mac on and off
- Sleep and password settings
- Does your mac allow you to ‘right-click’?
- Let’s talk about files and folders
- The desktop
- The dock
- Menus and the menu bar
- Connecting to wi-fi
- The app store on your mac
- Mission control
- Let’s talk gestures – scrolling, swiping & more
- The bin (or trash can)
- Some common keyboard shortcuts
This paperback is available for pickup from iTandCoffee in Camberwell (Melbourne, Australia), or can be delivered to any location in Australia (delivery fees apply).
We can also ship to other countries.
Those who are located in the US and other locations can choose to order directly via our publisher Blurb, for delivery to any location in the world. Shipping costs direct purchases from the publisher are generally less than those applicable to purchases from iTandCoffee.