Here are a couple that I thought I'd share with you - questions I hadn't thought to ask previously, but that will come in useful in future.
For when you are wanting to call someone overseas but need first to check their local time:
- What is the time in London
For when you are about to travel to somewhere, and wondering what the weather outlook is at your destination.
- What is the weather forecast for Sydney.
This is so much quicker than going into the Clock app and looking for the required city, or visiting the Weather app for the forecast.
Not sure how to use Siri? Check out the below handy hints and articles about Siri to find out more.
Related Handy Hints (for iTandCoffee Club members only - join the club!)
- Handy Hint 5: Set alarms without typing
- Handy Hint 6: Quick Conversions with Siri
- Handy Hint 14: Tell Siri all who you are!
- Handy Hint 15: Tell Siri about your relationships
- Handy Hint 37: Control music tracks when walking without touching your phone
- Handy Hint 94: My most frequently use Siri commands
Related Blog Articles (free for all readers)