I did not know this one until today!!
You can convert a lowercase word into its uppercase equivalent really easily on your iPad and iPhone's keyboard. Here's how.
1. Just select the word by double-tapping on it (so that it is highlighted in blue’)
2. Double-tap the shift key.
3. You will see the capitalised version of the word appear in the Predictive Text bar (which of course needs to be enabled for this to work).
4. Just tap on this word in the Predictive Text bar to convert your word into capitals.
Similarly, if you have a word typed in capitals that you wish to make lowercase, just double-tap it.
1. Make sure the 'caps lock' is not on (the 'shift' key has a grey background with white arrow).
2. Choose the lowercase replacement from the Predictive Text Bar.
More Typing and Editing Tips for iPad and iPhone
Here are some other tips on the topic of Typing and Editing - available for iTandCoffee Club members.