Taking your iPad and iPhone on trip gives you access to so much fantastic content and services, and makes keeping in touch with those back home so easy. I can't imagine travelling without mine.
But it is important to understand just how you can keep yourself connected while you are away, whether that be for internet/data or phone. Not only do you want to be connected - you also want to ensure that you don't end up with a massive bill as a result.
And you want to be sure that, wherever to access the internet while travelling, you do not expose yourself to WiFi 'sniffers' who try to steal your private data on unsecured WiFi networks.
But how do you do all this?
Come along to our 2-hour Travelling with Your iPad/iPhone session to find out about
- how to use your iPad to plan your trip, hold your itinerary, plans, tickets and other vital information that you need while travelling, as well as
- what are your options for accessing phone and internet while you travel and what should you do before you leave to prepare
- all the things you need to know about using your device while you travel - finding your way around, finding out what to see, booking tickets, translating other languages, etc and
- all while STAYING SAFE online.
Two new dates for the Travelling with your iPad/iPhone information session have now been scheduled for June 2015.
- Thursday June 11th 2015, 7:30-9:30pm
- Monday June 15th 2015, 1pm-3pm
Click here for more information or to reserve you place at one of these session.