Perhaps you use the Search feature and do end up finding the required email - but remain frustrated that it seems to be hidden away, grouped with other emails deemed to be part of the same 'conversation'.
Non-members will have to wait to see if this hint appears as the free hint in a future iTandCoffee Handy Hint Newsletter.
Or, why not Join the Club today - find out more about The iTandCoffee Club, and how to join, here.
- Handy Hint 10: 'Save The Date' provided in an email or message
- Handy Hint 13: iPhone, iPad Navigation - Get back to top of a list or a page really quickly
- Handy Hint 23: A new email feature - 'Send Again'
- Handy Hint 24: Oops - I didn't mean to delete that! How to undo.
- Handy Hint 25: How can I save documents and photos that I get in emails?
- Handy Hint 36: Getting rid of the 'Sent from my iPad' and 'Sent from my iPhone'
- Handy Hint 52: Saving PDFs to your iPad or iPhone
- Handy Hint 56: A nifty trick for deleting all mail from a mailbox!
- Handy Hint 57: Understanding Mailboxes in Mail
- Handy Hint 59: My iPhone (or Mac) knows people's email addresses but my iPad doesn't!
- Handy Hint 74: Why can't I send my emails when I am overseas or just away from home?
- Blog Article: How to solve the problem with sending your Bigpond mail - before you travel!
- Blog Article: Where is the trash can for my Gmail emails!!??
- Blog Article: Sending a mail message to a group on your iPhone or iPad - is there a way?
- Blog Article: Are you finding it hard to control your 'Swipe' in Mail iOS 8?
- Blog Article: When non-junk mail is suddenly junk
- iOS 8: Move a draft email out of the way to look at other mail
- iOS 8: New Swipe gestures when previewing mail