On your iPhone, it is a great idea to establish a list of 'Favourites'. This can make it very easy to quickly contact your 'regulars' by just going straight to this list of 'Favourites'.
Your 'Favourites' can also be used in other places - for example, in the 'Do Not Disturb' options, to tell your device which people are allowed to 'disturb' you when you have the 'Do Not Disturb' sign up!
(iTandCoffee Club members can find out more about this 'Do Not Disturb' feature in the hint Stopping your iPad or iPhone from disturbing you.)
But how do you get people into your list of Favourites?
This week's Handy Hint shows you how.
For those of you who are already iTandCoffee Club members, check out these other great tips for using the Contacts app ...
- Handy Hint 14: Tell Siri all who you are!
- Handy Hint 15: Tell Siri about your relationships
- Handy Hint 16: How to change the order of display for your Contacts
- Handy Hint 59: My iPhone (or Mac) knows people's email addresses but my iPad doesn't!
- Handy Hint 78: Making sure you never forget birthdays - using the Contacts app!