Fortunately, this client was running OS X Yosemite, which includes a new feature of Mac Mail which, if enabled, allows very large files to be sent as email attachments.
Once this feature was enabled, her large emails could be sent without any issues.
Find out about this great Mail feature here - you probably didn't even know it was there!
This hint is available for viewing any times by iTandCoffee Club Members. If you are not yet a member, you can find out more or 'join the club' here.
- Quick access to Drafts in Mail on iPad & iPhone
- 'Save The Date' provided in an email or message
- iPhone, iPad Navigation - Get back to top of a list or a page really quickly
- A new email feature - 'Send Again'
- Oops - I didn't mean to delete that! How to undo.
- How can I save documents and photos that I get in emails?
- Getting rid of the 'Sent from my iPad' and 'Sent from my iPhone'
- Saving PDFs to your iPad or iPhone
- A nifty trick for deleting all mail from a mailbox!
- Understanding Mailboxes in Mail
- My iPhone (or Mac) knows people's email addresses but my iPad doesn't!
- Why can't I send my emails when I am overseas or just away from home?
- Move a draft email out of the way to look at other mail
- New Swipe gestures when previewing mail
Previous Blog Articles about Mail (all readers)
- How to solve the problem with sending your Bigpond mail - before you travel!
- Where is the trash can for my Gmail emails!!??
- Sending a mail message to a group on your iPhone or iPad - is there a way?
- Are you finding it hard to control your 'Swipe' in Mail iOS 8?
- When non-junk mail is suddenly junk