For iTandCoffee Club Members Only ...
Previously, you could only see and send iMessages (ie. the 'blue' speech bubbles) in the Messages app on your Mac. Now you can see both green and blue bubbles!
I love that I don't have to pick up my phone to answer my texts. It is so much easier to type my response using my Mac keyboard, especially when I am busily working.
Find out how to turn on this really handy feature. Make sure you are logged in to your iTandCoffee Club account so that you can view the tip.
Join the club now to access tips, features and special offers available only to iTandCoffee Club members.
Other Handy Hints about Messages (for iTandCoffee Club members)
- Handy Hint 9: Dealing with a phone call you can't answer right now!
- Handy Hint 10: 'Save The Date' provided in an email or message
- Handy Hint 13: iPhone, iPad Navigation - Get back to top of a list or a page really quickly
- Handy Hint 18: Stopping your iPad or iPhone from disturbing you
- Handy Hint 24: Oops - I didn't mean to delete that! How to undo.
- Handy Hint 43: Solving iMessage Woes
- Handy Hint 59: My iPhone (or Mac) knows people's email addresses but my iPad doesn't!
- Handy Hint 64: Where has my trash can gone for my Gmail Mail?
- iOS 8 Tip: Share your location with someone - either as a one-off, or for a nominated period
- iOS 8 Tip: Message Details screen is different - see all photos sent and received