After our 7 weeks overseas, travelling with 2 iPhones, 2 iPads and a Macbook Air, I now have so many more great tips to share about this subject at classes scheduled in June and July.
- Options for booking accommodation etc online
- Ensuring you have all your essential trip information at your fingertips
- Making sure you have phone access while travelling
- Essential accessories to take
- Options for accessing internet while you travel
- Options for finding your way around when you don't have internet
- Some apps that came in really handy
- How to ensure your devices always have battery charge
- Ensuring your precious photos are backed up
- Sharing your photos with family and friends
- Sanity saving tips
- A pre-trip check list
- Accessing Australian TV while away
- Online safety while travelling.
So, if you have plans for a trip in the near future and plan to take your technology along, join iTandCoffee during June and July for this great two-hour class.
Select the button below to find out dates for this class and to make a booking.