I absolutely LOVE the ideas that it includes - very novel and definitely worth sharing with my sons (in the hope that they haven't thought of these nifty tricks already)!
The makers of this video provide the following ideas for iPhone camera uses and home-made accessories that I can guarantee you won't have thought of:
- Use your panaramic feature to 'clone a friend'
- Take a 'pano drive-by' for a great effect
- Use binoculars or telescope for great zoom effect
- A drop of water on the lens gives you macro lens
- Use foil car windscreen sunshade as a reflector for better lighting for your photos
- Make a tripod from cardboard to take advantage of the new 'timer' feature of iOS 8
- Or use your headphones as your camera shutter
- Take underwater photos using a glass!
Watch the video and be inspired!