Related Articles by iTandCoffee (available to all readers)
If you have started an email, but realised that you need to go back and check another email, it is no longer necessary to save it as a draft to get it out of the way.
The new email can be dragged to the bottom of the Mail screen, allowing you to continue with other Mail activities until you are ready to return to your Draft. The Draft can be retrieved by just tapping on it at the bottom of the screen.
iTandCoffee Club members can find out more and view a demonstration in the below handy hint.
Not yet a member of The iTandCoffee Club? Find out more here.
Come along to an iTandCoffee Class for more great tips like this!
This is one of the great tips we cover in the Introduction to the iPad and iPhone series of classes.
The next series will start on July 14th 2015 - click here for more details or to book. For details of other great iTandCoffee classes, check out the class schedule here.
Related Handy Hints (for iTandCoffee Club members only)
- Handy Hint 4: Quick access to Drafts in Mail on iPad & iPhone
- Handy Hint 10: 'Save The Date' provided in an email or message
- Handy Hint 13: iPhone, iPad Navigation - Get back to top of a list or a page really quickly
- Handy Hint 23: A new email feature - 'Send Again'
- Handy Hint 24: Oops - I didn't mean to delete that! How to undo.
- Handy Hint 25: How can I save documents and photos that I get in emails?
- Handy Hint 36: Getting rid of the 'Sent from my iPad' and 'Sent from my iPhone'
- Handy Hint 52: Saving PDFs to your iPad or iPhone
- Handy Hint 56: A nifty trick for deleting all mail from a mailbox!
- Handy Hint 57: Understanding Mailboxes in Mail
- Handy Hint 59: My iPhone (or Mac) knows people's email addresses but my iPad doesn't!
- Handy Hint 74: Why can't I send my emails when I am overseas or just away from home?
- iOS 8 Tip: New Swipe gestures when previewing mail