The Photos App on my iPhone (and iPad) provides some great options for viewing my photos. I can organise them into albums, or use the Photo Library view that allows me to see the photos grouped into Years, Collections and Moments.
This provides a wonderful travel log of holiday snaps.
By viewing the photos taken for a particular 'Moment', you can see all the places that you visited on the particular day that the 'Moment' represents.
For example, here is my Photos app screen of a 'Moment' in Rome and the locations that were visited on that day.
Then, tap on any of the photos you see to then view the photos in full screen view, swiping through them the see the in all their glory.
But where do you find this feature in the Photos App?
So, how do you get to view your photos in this way? And how do you ensure that you can always see the location at which your photos were taken?
These topics are covered in the handy hint How to see your iPad and iPhone photos presented on a map, which is available to iTandCoffee members to view at any time.
Non-members will have to wait until a future newsletter to find out more about this great feature.
Or, why not Join The Club Today so that you see this hint, and other handy hints about great features like this, that are regularly published by iTandCoffee.
More handy hints about Photos and Camera apps
iTandCoffee has lots of other handy hints and articles about photos. Handy Hints are accessible only by iTandCoffee Club members. Blog articles can be accessed by all readers. Here are just some that have been published already.
- Handy Hint 2: Quick photos on your iPhone
- Handy Hint 17: Take a photo of your screen
- Handy Hint 20: Take photos while you video
- Handy Hint 26: How can I delete photos in bulk from my iPad/iPhone using Mac!
- Handy Hint 27: Is there a way to quickly delete all photos from my iPhone or iPad (iOS 6 only)?
- Handy Hint 31: How can I delete photos from iPad & iPhone in bulk from Windows
- Handy Hint 77: Importing iPad and iPhone photos to a Windows computer
- Handy Hint 79: Sending an individual photo from the Photos app
- Handy Hint 80: Sending several photos from the Photos app
- Handy Hint 81: Making sure your email with photos is not too large
- Handy Hint 97: Taking better photos with your iPhone and iPad
- iOS 8: Now your deleted photos aren't deleted straight away!
- iOS 8: Easily track your Favourite photos!
- iOS 8: View your photo's date and location information
- iOS 8: You can now search for photos
- iOS 8: More advanced photo editing features
- iOS 8: Hide certain photos!
- iOS 8: Separately control focus and light in Camera App
- iOS 8: Easily switch to Photos app from the Camera App
- iOS 8: New Edit features available from the Camera app.
- Blog Article: A scanner that scans straight to your iPad and iPhone!
- Blog Article: Who's got my iPhone?!! Why are there strangers in my Photo Stream?
- Blog Article: When your photos are clogging up your iPhone or iPad
- Blog Article: Transfer files to your iPad using Camera Connection kit
- Blog Article: Is your iPhone cover stopping your iPhone's flash from working properly?
- Blog Article: A couple of apps I love (including a Photo Transfer app)
- Blog Article: I can't see the photos on my iPad when I plug it in to my computer!