The Apple Watch will be available from 24/4/15 (although good luck getting anywhere near an Apple Store on that day or thereafter!).
You can also pre-order from a bit earlier in April, although I think most of us who are interested in this product would like to be able to see them 'in the flesh' before deciding which model to choose - and how much money we are prepared to outlay!
These watches will come in 3 different models, with pricing that varies based on the model and the band that you choose.
For us girls, the base 'Sport' model starts at $499; the intermediate model starts at $799. The choice of band can add up to $100 to the price. The larger sized models (for men) add about $80-$100 to the price.
The 'Edition' version of the watch starts at a whopping $14,000, and goes as high as $24,000! Wow!
The online press has been 'going off' about this new Apple Product.
Are you trying to decide if you will get one? Hopefully, the information in this list of articles might help you decide.
My jury is still out until I can touch and feel them (and try them on)!
Some Online Articles published 10-11th March 2015
- The first TV ad for the Apple Watch is so very Apple
- The Apple Watch contains 8GB of storage and has a replaceable battery
- 5 key ways the Apple Watch crushes Android rivals
- Apple Watch Displays Your Digital World, at a Glance - New York Times
- Hands on: Why trying an Apple Watch made me want to buy one
- See Why Nobody Has Any Idea If the Apple Watch Will Win - TIME
- Apple has installed a permanent undeletable Apple Watch advertisement